7 REASONS AMERICANS ARE STARVINGWITH FULL BELLIES!
"Irradiation damages the quality of food;
Science has not proved that a long-term diet of irradiated foods is safe for human health;
Irradiation covers up problems that the meat and poultry industry should solve [e.g., increased fecal contamination];
Labeling is necessary to inform people so they can choose to avoid irradiated foods;
Irradiation using radioactive materials is an environmental hazard;
Irradiation doesn't provide clean food [doesn’t kill all bacteria in the food, leading to irradiation-resistant foods]; and Irradiation does nothing to change the way food is grown and produced. Irradiated foods can have longer shelf lives same as ultrapasteurized milk [for merchants’ benefit]..., which means they can be shipped further while appearing 'fresh.' Food grown by giant farms far away may last longer than non-irradiated, locally grown food, even if it is inferior in nutrition and taste. Thus, irradiation encourages centralization and hurts small farmers..."
Organic Consumer organization,
3. Commercial processing of foods significantly reduces the remaining nutrients in our foods. Phytochemicals that help prevent degenerative conditions (heart disease, diabetes II, cancer, obesity) are destroyed, and additives are included.
4. Only a small percentage of our livestock are grown scripturally (grass-fed), thus perverting the ratios and amounts of healthy fats, and other nutrients such as protein and minerals.
5. For fifty years the conventional heart-health diet has forbidden red meat, or saturated fat it equates with trans fat. Yet CVD remains the #1 killer disease with nearly one million deaths in 2006. Others demand abstaining from all animal-source foods, regardless of how they are produced. The most critical and highest quality nutrients are therefore dangerously diminished in the Standard American Diet (SAD).
6. Emigrants have been pouring into the US by the multiplied millions for years, bringing with them countless microbes to which Americans have no prior exposure, with weak immune systems to combat the sometimes debilitating even deadly pathogens, leaving internal parasites to "eat your lunch."
7. Even with healthy foods, preparation, and lifestyle, today's chronic stress profoundly interferes with proper digestion and nutrient absorption.
The Creator foresaw all this and did not leave His people to fend for themselves. As revealed and explained in Eatin' After Eden. He provided abundantly for that purpose. Yet increasing numbers of Christian leaders have rejected the diet of the Bible. They join secular groups and false religions in teaching vegan diets Scripture refers to as "doctrines of demons" prophesied for and fulfilled in these days in which we live. As a result, we are being taught to avoid the most nutritious foods created by God to be eaten "by those who believe and know the truth." Yet those who consume a godly diet usually thrive. Likewise misinterpreting and twisting such passages as 1 Timothy 4:4 and others, some Christian leaders are teaching and preaching that we may eat anything we like. God's Word tells us His people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, including this crucial knowledge. The fall, the flood, and the final days of the end time are linked. Their components of good health form the Creator's comprehensive plan for eating after Eden.
In Eatin' After Eden Sylvia W. Zook, nutrition research scientist and Bible student for more than 40 years, provides this truth as she reveals the Creator's revolutionary health program for our day. She explains scripturally, scientifically, and simply why it is essential to provide suffering saints—sidelined soldiers of the cross—nutritional support for restoration and return to ministry. In plain language this riveting work of fascinating knowledge tells us the vital requirements for continued optimal health for carrying out our callings throughout our allotted days.
As a balanced work, Eatin' After Eden provides meal plans, Biblical food preparation, and delicious, healthy recipes. More importantly, it supplies simple tips for converting thousands of others that aren't.
LEARN HOW TO PREPARE YOUR FOODS HEALTHFULLY AND SCRIPTURALLY WHEN YOU BUY YOUR OWN COPY.
EACH OF THE 11+ CHAPTERS IN EATIN' AFTER EDEN IS A STAND-ALONE-BOOK IN ITSELF—ALL FOR THE PRICE OF ONE! WHEN THE CHAPTERS ARE READ TOGETHER THERE IS A SYNERGISTIC EFFECT THAT CAN EXPONENTIALLY ENHANCE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT OF AN ADVANCED LEVEL OF WELLNESS.